Set in an exceptional location is this ground-floor duplex with 2 bedrooms, a sunroom and a sunny garden with a guesthouse with bathroom. Situated on a wide, charming street lined with stunning trees in the Concertgebouw Quarter.
A total of 115 sqm, renovated a few years ago, fitted with double glazing. Freehold property. A unique home in this price range in a highly sought-after location.
The property is at a prime location in Oud Zuid, nearby both Van Baerlestraat and Beethovenstraat, close to Museumplein, the bustling Cornelis Schuytstraat, P.C. Hooftstraat and Vondelpark. The area is characterized by a wide selection of shops, delis, cafés and restaurants, from Conservatorium Hotel, Wildschut, and Brasserie van Baerle to seafood restaurant Brasserie Bark, café Grutter and café Welling. Just around the corner, on the intersection of Johannes Verhulststraat and Jacob Obrechtstraat, popular zuiderMARKT is held every Saturday, with a range of market stalls with local (organic) products. Excellent public transportation connections, trams stop around the corner, including line 5 with direct service to the city center and Zuidas.
The charming main entrance, shared only with the home on the first floor, leads to the apartment on the ground floor. The hall with a coat closet opens to the sunny garden-facing living room with a beautiful sunroom and semi-open plan kitchen. Daylight pours in through the sunroom at the rear. Glass bifold doors can be opened fully, with access to the sunny south-facing garden.
The beautiful guesthouse at the back of the garden features a bedroom with a bathroom, the bathroom is fitted with a large walk-in shower, toilet and sink. The loft can be used for storage.
The generous, bright primary bedroom is at the front of the ground-floor level of the home, and includes a charming gel fireplace.
Stairs lead from the hall to the basement level. The laundry area is situated under the stairs. The children's bedroom and a large walk-in closet are at the rear of this level.
The centrally positioned modern bathroom is fitted with marble wall tiles, a bathtub and a double vanity.
- Freehold property;
- Interior largely renovated in 2018;
- Double glazing throughout;
- Modern technical equipment and systems, including new electrics with recessed lights. Partial underfloor heating.
- South-facing garden with a 12 sqm. guesthouse with a bathroom and toilet;
- Beautiful oak parquet flooring on the ground-floor level;
- Abundant storage space;
- Amiable HOA with 5 members. Savings in place, privately managed. Major maintenance to the rear facade completed
- Monthly service charges of € 100.-;
- The apartment will be transferred with carpeting, shutters, mounted lights and washer/dryer;
- Closing date in July 2022.
Indicate which points of interest you want to show on the map.