*This property is listed by an MVA Certified Expat Broker*
Charming, 3-room apartment spanning ca. 95 sqm, situated in the main house and rear annex of a listed national heritage building (Rijksmonument). The apartment is in a fabulous location in Amsterdam's city center.
The apartment is in a prime location, one of the streets of the '9 Straatjes' are in bustling Jordaan Quarter. 9 Straatjes is widely known for its superb range of shops, small boutiques, lovely coffee bars and delis. Groceries are available from Albert Heijn on Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal and the property is also nearby Magna Plaza shopping mall. Hartenstraat is situated between Keizersgracht and Herengracht, within walking distance of Dam Square and around the corner from Westermarkt. Tram and bus stops are on nearby Raadhuisstraat and Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal. In short: the perfect hub from where to enjoy everything this beautiful city has to offer.
The communal stairwell leads to the apartment on the first floor. The hall opens to the welcoming kitchen/diner which connects to the living room, both in the main front house. Three large windows at the front present a lovely street view toward the Herengracht bridge. The kitchen/diner is at the quiet rear. This custom-made kitchen is fitted with a range of appliances. Steps in the hall lead down to the hall of the rear annex with a restroom which is equipped with new tiling, new toilet and a new hand basin. Here is also the spacious, completely renovated bathroom with separate bath, walk-in shower, double vanity with storage space and laundry area.
Stairs from the hall lead to the bedroom in the rear annex with a large wardrobe wall. The charming study/bedroom on the top floor is accessible through this room.
- Listed national heritage building (Rijksmonument);
- The entire apartment was recently painted and is equipped with a new bathroom and restroom, new flooring, new lighting;
- Wooden flooring throughout the apartment;
- Preference for a non-smoking tenant;
- Pets not allowed;
- Rent is subject to discretional approval from the owner;
- Available immediately for a maximum of 2 years;
- Security deposit of 2 months' rent;
- Monthly rental price: € 2,150.-, not including gas, water, electricity, cable television, internet or landline telephone and municipal taxes.
** WE OBSERVE THE RIVM COVID-19 GUIDELINES DURING VIEWINGS **
**ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AVAILABLE AT OUR WEBSITE**
Indicate which points of interest you want to show on the map.