*This property is listed by an MVA Certified Expat Broker*
Extremely well-laid out 4-room apartment spanning approximately 96sqm on the second floor of a modern apartment building with an ELEVATOR, spacious balcony (7sqm) and storage unit in the substructure. This property features three large bedrooms and is situated on a single residential level.
The property is in up-and-coming Amsterdam West, within walking distance of Wachterliedplantsoen, Erasmuspark and Bos en Lommerplein square with countless shops, cafes and eateries.
A short 10-minute bicycle ride from Jordaan district and Westerpark. The property is in an excellent location relative to the A10 beltway via access roads S103 and S105 and close to stops for tram 7 and bus lines 15, 80, 302 and 307.
The large communal entrance features tall ceilings and an elevator to the apartment on the second floor. The property is wide and incorporates a highly efficient, square floorplan. The wonderful, bright living room has large windows and connects to both the semi-open plan kitchen and the balcony. The contemporary kitchen features ample cupboard space and is fitted with a 5-burner gas cooker, a refrigerator/freezer, combination microwave/oven and a dishwasher.
This well-planned home includes three good-sized bedrooms, one of which currently serves as a study. The luxury bathroom is fitted with a walk-in shower, double vanity and beautiful grey floor tiles. The large internal storage area accommodates the fittings for the laundry machine and dryer in addition to the central heating boiler.
The property is fitted with stunning, dark flooring and timber frames with double glazing. The apartment includes a private (bicycle) storage unit in the substructure of the building, and an option to take over the lease of the owner's parking space.
- Bright, single-level home spanning approximately 96sqm;
- Three good-sized bedrooms;
- Square floorplan of nearly 10 x 10 meters;
- Sound, newly built building with excellent sound insulation (completed in 2008);
- Energy label A;
- External storage space of ca. 6sqm in the substructure;
- Lease of the parking space can also be taken over;
- Excellent HOA, administration outsourced, long-term maintenance plan and healthy financial position;
- All required amenities within walking distance;
- Ground lease settled until November 30, 2055.