*This property is listed by an MVA Certified Expat Broker*
Unique, complete house dating back to ca. 1880 with a sunny south-facing backyard in Bellamybuurt district, a lovely and charming are in Oud West borough.
The dimensions of this bright house are generous, spanning approximately 77 sqm and the property was thoroughly renovated a few years ago. View of a square on the Kostverlorenvaart waterway and situated on freehold land.
The house is on a quiet street in an extremely sought-after area in Oud West. This vibrant neighbourhood is home to a wide selection of shops, cafés and lovely restaurants, including Spaghetteria, Café Panache, The Breakfastclub and lovely venues on De Clerqstraat and in De Hallen. Jordaan, Ten Katemarkt and Vondelpark are all within 5 minutes' walking distance. Public transportation is in the property's immediate vicinity with direct service to Central Station. The A10 beltway is easily accessible.
Private door to the hallway with a coat area and restroom on the ground floor.
The L-shaped living room features a sitting area at the front with a large window with excellent sun exposure. The L-shape offers ample room for a study area.
Pocket doors connect to the ca. 13 sqm kitchen/lounge at the rear. The kitchen features a cosy dining nook and corner layout kitchen units. This space is wonderfully bright due to its large windows overlooking the garden and the skylight.
The backyard spans a total of ca. 25 sqm and faces south. The garden is fitted with beautiful cobblestones and overlooks 2 historic city walls with greenery. There is also a ca. 4sqm storage shed (with electricity and lighting) and the garden is fitted with electrics and water.
Stairs from the hall lead to the first-floor bedroom level. This level spans a total of 28 sqm and currently encompasses one expansive bedroom, a walk-in closet with wardrobes and a lovely bathroom with a bathtub, shower and vanity. The bathroom has natural daylight entry and includes the laundry station.
The bedroom has 2 windows at the rear and a door go the flat roof at the back.
- Total usable floor area 81 sqm, including 4 sqm of external storage space (with electrics) in the yard.
- South-facing yard. For sun exposure in the yard, please use the tool on our website.
- Gorgeous wooden flooring on both levels and tiles in the kitchen. Beamed ceilings and recessed lights.
- No HoA, so no service charges.
- Thoroughly renovated in 2003/2004 after the previous owner had owned the house for no less than 52 years! Remodelling included the bathroom, kitchen, electrics, central heating and flooring.
- The building has been maintained periodically since then. Exterior work performed and central heating unit replaced in 2019.
- Double glazing throughout.
- Following renovation, the sellers first lived in the home for a number of years, after which they have rented it out.
- Available immediately.
Indicate which points of interest you want to show on the map.