Extremely well-laid out and bright 4-room apartment, approximately 83 sqm, with a generous south-facing balcony and a private storage unit in the substructure, situated in an apartment complex with an elevator. The property is located in up and coming Noord borough, close to the renovated Waterland shopping center and within walking distance of public transportation on IJdoornlaan and nearby the A10 beltway exit S115.
The apartment is in a central location, around the corner from a range of amenities including several sports facilities, cinemas (incl. Pathe Noord) and supermarkets. Just a 10 to 15-minute bike ride to the area known as ‘Amsterdam's Brooklyn': home to countless restaurants and coffee bars, including De Goudfazant, Coba, Café Modern, White label Coffee and Public Space.
The property is within walking distance of city park Baanakkerspark with a varied landscape.
With the North/South line you reach within 18 minutes Central Station and with a few minutes more the Pijp.
Less than 15 minutes by bike to the ferry to Amsterdam's city center.
The central entrance features the stairs and elevator to the apartment on the third floor. Hall with the restroom. The spacious living room has dual aspect daylight entry and French doors that open to the generous and sunny balcony with an unobstructed view, including of the water of De Wieden to the left.
The roomy open-plan corner-layout kitchen has plenty of cabinet space, is fitted with a range of appliances and connects to the living room. The primary bedroom is good-sized and features two built-in closets.
The second and third bedrooms are approximately 10 sqm. The hall accesses the bathroom, which is equipped with a bathtub and a sink.
The apartment includes a separate storage unit in the building's substructure.
In short: an exceptionally well-laid out home with three bedrooms and a generous south-facing balcony.
- 83 sqm, 1 level;
- Three good-sized bedrooms;
- Spacious open-plan kitchen;
- South-facing balcony;
- Concrete structure and concrete foundation;
- Partial double glazing;
- Storage unit in the building's substructure.
- As the seller did not personally live in the property the past 15 years, the purchase agreement will include a non-owner-occupied clause and a property age clause. The buyer will have the opportunity to organize a structural survey;
- Leasehold (lease included in the monthly service charges);
- Right of membership, mortgage can, among others, be obtained from the SNS bank;
- The complex is currently a Cooperative Apartment Association (Coöperatieve Flatvereniging), there are plans to convert to a Homeowners Association. In practical terms, it would not affect the use of the apartment, but only the legal status will change. The cooperative actively maintains the building and holds annual meetings. Monthly service charges amount to € 220.00, this includes the ground lease, sewage tax, maintenance reserve, advance for heating charges and the building insurance;
- Free parking.
Indicate which points of interest you want to show on the map.