*This property is listed by an MVA Certified Expat Broker*
Welcoming and bright 3-room, 75 sqm apartment in a prime location in De Pijp with a fabulous balcony. The property was completely remodeled in 2021 and includes a new kitchen, bathroom and oak flooring.
The property is in an ideal location in De Pijp, between Cornelis Troostplein and Tweede van der Helststraat. Marie Heinekenplein, Ferdinand Bolstraat, Gerard Douplein and Woustraat offer a wide range of restaurants, specialty shops, cafés and boutiques, all within walking distance.
Walk to wine bar Paskamer or brewery Troost for drinks, have dinner at Wijmpje Beukers or dig in to a delicious steak at Loetje, which is just around the corner. For a workout, go to nearby Trainmore or Rocycle gym, or outdoors along Amstel River or in Sarphatipark.
The Noord-Zuidlijn metro is just a 3-minute walk away, with quick service to Station Zuid, Schiphol and Central Station. By bike, downtown Amsterdam and Rivierenbuurt are close-by. And by car, the location offers easy and quick access to both the A10 beltway and A2.
The extremely well-presented communal stairwell leads to the second floor and the front door to the apartment. The hall opens to all rooms. This spacious level includes a living space with pocket doors, which features a dining area and a functioning wood burner. French doors open from the dining room to the fabulous balcony, which spans over 8 sqm.
The new kitchen is equipped with a range of Siemens appliances and an AEG range hood. A bar has been fitted between the kitchen and the dining room, to connect the spaces.
The apartment includes a generous bedroom at the front with a south-facing tea-for-two balcony. The bathroom, at the rear, is equipped with a walk-in shower, a separate closet with the laundry station, a sink and a wall-mounted toilet.
The entire property features beautiful oak flooring and tall ceilings (2.77m) lend the apartment an extraordinary bright and spacious feel.
- Residential floor area 75.08 sqm (NEN 2580 standards);
- Fully remodeled in 2021;
- Option to create a second bedroom;
- Spacious balcony at the rear;
- Beautiful oak flooring;
- Small-scale HOA with 4 members, monthly service charges of € 84,-;
- Annual ground lease of € 150.20, tax deductible;
- Current ground lease period in effect until 30-09-2041;
- Timely application submitted for everlasting ground lease, notarial deed will be executed no later than on October 6, 2021, the choice has been made for annual lease payments;
- The building dates back to 1922 and was built in the Amsterdamse School architectural style. The building is a listed municipal monument;
- Project notarty: Notariskantoor Spier & Hazenberg;
- Quick closing negotiable.
Indicate which points of interest you want to show on the map.