*This property is listed by an MVA Certified Expat Broker*
Spacious and modern 3-room apartment, 100 sqm, with a fabulous ca. 9 sqm terrace off the living room. This new building was completed in 2020, built in the iconic Amsterdam School architectural style, offers all modern conveniences and comforts. The buyer also has the option to take over the parking space in the building's substructure, where the large storage unit is also located.
The property is a part of the recently completed ‘Nieuw Amsterdams wonen’ project on Reval Island in Houthavens. The complex is a diamond-shaped building in the robust Houthavens area, surrounded by water and even has a view of Het IJ, and facing the city is a park/ large playground. Houthavens is a sustainable, low-traffic and family-friendly city neighborhood. A lovely, quiet spot around the corner from vibrant Spaarndammer Quarter, Haarlemmerdijk, Jordaan, Westerpark and Central Station and Station Sloterdijk at less than 10 cycling minutes. Up and coming area with a wide selection of restaurants including VESSEL (Hotel Boat & Co), Bickers aan de Werf, Karaat, De Gouden Reael, BAK, Anne & Max and Meneer Nieges. Spaarndammerdijk offers direct access to the A10 beltway and Central Station. There is also. quick, direct bus service to the city center, Central Station and station Sloterdijk as well as ferry service to Amsterdam Noord.
The communal entrance and elevator leads to the apartment on the third floor, where the hall is shared with only one other apartment. The front door opens to the bright hall, which accesses all rooms in the apartment. The entire home features beautiful concrete-look cast flooring with underfloor heating and cooling.
The spacious living room includes a fabulous open-plan kitchen with a dining area and a lovely lounge area. the dining area opens to the ca. 9 sqm northeast-facing terrace, which has a lovely view of the courtyard garden and terraces below.
The first bedroom is generous in size and features a luxury, custom-made fitted wardrobe. The second bedroom, with a bay window, is also good-sized. The hall also leads to an extremely large storage room with the laundry station and room for the het exchange unit. The large bathroom is equipped with a designer double vanity, a walk-in shower and a bathtub. There is a separate restroom next to the bathroom.
The contemporary kitchen is fitted with a range of high-end appliances, including a wine climatizer and an AEG steam oven, stainless steel Quooker, a 5-burner induction cooker and a Siemens extraction system that is integrated into the worktop.
The large worktop is made of solid oak and spans a total length of 3.60 meters, including a lovely breakfast bar area for 4: perfect to enjoy lunch or dinner or drinks with friends. The large wall unit is four meters wide and holds both appliances and cupboards.
The property features underfloor heating throughout and is fitted with a heat recovery system combined with energy-efficient cooling. Residual industrial heat is used both for the underfloor heating and warm water. You determine the indoor temperature via a thermostat. Lower the indoor temperature via underfloor cooling that uses cold water from Het IJ. This apartment also has two of its own solar panels. Combined with its optimized insulation, IG++ glazing and energy-efficient window frames, this newly built apartment is extremely sustainable and monthly utility bills are low.
- Solid and charming newly built property in Amsterdam School architectural style from 2020;
- Underfloor heating;
- 2 solar panels on the roof;
- Storage unit in the building's substructure;
- Fully insulated, energy label A;
- Amenities within walking distance: schools, supermarkets, medical center,
daycare, restaurants and public transportation (bus/ferry);
- Annual ground lease of € 4,057.00 for the apartment and € 90 per year for the parking space. In principal, the lease is income tax deductible; effective since 11-1-2017 with 10 year adjustment, the periode runs until 31-10-2067;
- Timely application submitted for the switch to everlasting ground lease under favorable conditions;
- SWK-warranty (building guarantee in effect until 10 years after completion of the building);
- Asking price of € 690,000 closing costs payable by buyer for the apartment;
- Asking price of € 60,000 closing costs payable by buyer for the private parking space in the building's underground garage;
- Measurement survey and blueprints available;
- Professionally managed HOA by NEWOMIJ;
- Closing upon mutual agreement, quick closing negotiable.
Indicate which points of interest you want to show on the map.