*This property is listed by an MVA Certified Expat Broker*
Unique, contemporary, newly built home with a stunning, sleek design, primarily made of timber. Highly sustainable. The property includes a wonderful yard and is situated in a fabulous location in a family-oriented neighborhood, nearby the town center of Oud Sloten. Built according to architectural plans, the home spans approximately 178sqm - its flexible design allows for further expansion by some 31sqm to a total of approximately 209m² (UFA). Unparalleled, ingenious, sustainable, with a designer kitchen and bathroom. The property encompasses three levels, is expansive and spacious and includes five good-sized (bed)rooms with the option to create more (7), luxury amenities and sustainable technical systems.
The house is in a prime location in a family-friendly neighborhood in between Amsterdam and Badhoevedorp. Within short cycling distance of shops, sports complexes, schools, public transportation and the old town center. A wonderful place to call home, nearby Amsterdam (10 minutes by car, a little under 20 minutes by bicycle), with all of the advantages and comfort of a complete house with a beautiful garden.
Sloterweg is on the outskirts of Amsterdam, nearby nature and green parks, Sportpark Sloten (with a golf course), windmill Molen van Sloten, Kasterleepark and Belgiëplein square with countless shops. Natural park and recreation areas Sloterplas and Het Nieuwe Meer are within short cycling distance of the property.
Centrally positioned entrance, with the kitchen to one side and the living room to the other. The house is over 10 meters wide and 7.5 meters long. Excellent floorplan, ideal proportions. The magnificent kitchen/lounge showcases a custom kitchen with ample cupboard space, a concrete countertop a range of fitted appliances. The chef's island is fitted with a 4-burner Bora cooker with an integrated extraction system, and a cozy seating area/breakfast bar at the other side. Two sets of French doors open to the ca. 130sqm yard, the latticed fencing is covered with climbers. Due to the open gallery, the ceiling height in the kitchen is a soaring 5 meters. The new owners can also decide to close off the gallery to create an extra room. On the other side of the entrance is the living room. A fantastic space that also has an open gallery and a ceiling height of approximately 5 meters. Two more sets of French doors open to the yard from this room also.
Centrally positioned are the coat closet and a luxury restroom with a wall-mounted toilet and a walk-in shower. The entire ground floor level is fitted with underfloor heating.
The gorgeous stairs in the house are true eye-catchers, they are made of wood and are transparent at the sides to let daylight shine through.
The first floor can be configured and used according to personal preference. There is a beautiful and practical study space above the living room. This open space could also be closed off to create an extra room. The transparent floor reflects the overall concept of the home. On the opposite side of the spacious, comfortable landing is a room that can serve as a bedroom/study/playroom.
The second floor accommodates three bedrooms, all with custom-made wardrobes and side panels. The stunning bathroom is fitted with a bathtub, a separate shower, a beautiful vanity and the second toilet. The choice of materials and the incidence of light makes this a calming space with the feel of a spa. This entire level is fitted with oak flooring.
The windows of the home and the overall design concept are inspired by music. A home is like an instrument that is played by the sun's rays. The outer shell of the house is made of wooden slats, behind which the windows are tucked away. This makes it possible to open the windows to let fresh air in while keeping unwanted guests at bay.
The mezzanines cover nearly 17sqm, but have not been included in the overall floorspace. These mezzanines lend the bedrooms a welcoming atmosphere and can be used to sleep on.
Specifications of the house and its construction;
- Built in 2020;
- Currently 178sqm and 209sqm with both mezzanines;
- Underfloor heating throughout;
- IG++ double glazing throughout;
- 30 solar panels;
- Gas-free, all systems electrically powered;
- Heating: All electric heat pump (Itho Daalderop Model L climate pump incl. 200 Liter hot water tank);
- Mechanical balance ventilation with heat recovery throughout the property;
- Shower gutters with heat recovery;
- Timber construction;
- Extra thick insulation;
- Countless windows for excellent ventilation (in the summertime);
- Built according to architectural plan;
- Application for transition to everlasting ground lease submitted;
- In front of the front garden of the house is a plot of co-owned land which is still to be configured, room for 2 cars per home;
- The floorplan of the house is still flexible, due to the steel corners that were fitted on the 1st and 3rd floors, floors can easily be added or removed so that the house can be adjusted to the needs of its occupants;
- Bora cooker with an integrated extraction system;
- Quooker tap;
- Large backyard with the option to build a large garden house;
- Within walking distance of Sloten and cycling distance of the city center;
Indicate which points of interest you want to show on the map.