*This property is listed by an MVA Certified Expat Broker*
Welcoming and contemporary three-room apartment spanning ca. 72sqm with elevator access, a spacious balcony, storage unit and private parking space. Situated in a beautiful new building from 2014 in an increasingly popular neighborhood in bustling Oost borough. Modern finishes including cast flooring, robust floor-to-ceiling glass facades and oak doors; extremely comfortable due to excellent insulation, double glazing and underfloor heating. Settled ground lease.
The apartment is in an outstanding location, exactly midway between Oosterpark and Park Frankendael, on the edge of Watergraafsmeer and sought-after Oosterpark district with countless shops on Linnaeusstraat and Oostpoort. The apartment is in a favorable location relative to Centrum, Plantage district, public transportation and sports amenities. In immediate proximity to countless coffee bars, restaurants and lovely cafes. Within walking distance of Pretoriusstraat, Kurgerplein and Beukenplein, with new shops and boutiques opening regularly.
A beautifully finished and spacious communal hall with stairs and elevator leads to the apartment on the second floor. A large steel swing door with glass opens from the spacious hall with a coat area and restroom to the bright living room. The living room faces south and connects to the open-plan kitchen and the ca. 7.5 sqm balcony. The balcony has ample afternoon sun exposure and overlooks the lovely and well-maintained courtyard garden below.
The kitchen features well-presented white cabinets and a range of ATAG appliances (gas stove, dishwasher, oven/microwave, refrigerator with freezer) and opens to a room at the front. This room presents a wonderful view of the green zone on the opposite side of Tugelaweg and is currently used as a dining room, but can also serve as a second bedroom.
The largest, ca. 13.5 sqm, bedroom can be accessed from the hall and also offers a leafy view. Adjacent is the internal storage room with the laundry station. At the end of the hall is a spacious bathroom with a walk-in shower.
The apartment includes a private ca. 3 sqm storage unit on the ground floor of the building and a private parking space in the garage.
- Sound new build from 2014, with Energy label A: double glazing, insulated walls, floors, new technical systems and equipment and a new foundation, etc.
- The entire apartment was recently upgraded; all doors replaced with wooden doors and swing doors and the apartment was completely repainted, including the floors.
- HOA (35 owner-occupied properties and 37 parking spaces) with substantial savings and a long-term maintenance plan. Professionally managed by Yver Amsterdam.
- Service charges of € 143.68 per month, incl. the parking space.
- Ground lease prepaid until 2063; timely application for conversion to everlasting ground lease submitted.
- Closing in consultation;
- Asking price € 495,000 incl. the private parking space.
** WE OBSERVE THE RIVM PUBLIC HEALTH GUIDELINES DURING ALL VIEWINGS **
Indicate which points of interest you want to show on the map.