Fabulous street-level duplex spanning ca. 158 sqm with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a long south-facing garden (total of ca. 100 sqm outdoor space) in sought-after Rivierenbuurt district.
Rare in Amsterdam Zuid: a well-configured ground-floor home in a sound new development from 2009 with an energy label rating A, ample storage space, a shed and back gate and a private parking space in the underground garage. Excellent location, 50 meters from lovely Maasstraat, nearby Zuidas, Metro and 3 parks.
Uiterwaardenstraat is a quiet side street off bustling Maasstraat with a wide, good selection of shops and cafes. Scheldestraat is home to a number of excellent restaurants, such as Visaandeschelde, The Roast Room etc. Rivierenbuurt is in a favorable location in Amsterdam Zuid borough; 5 minutes' walking distance to vibrant Pijp and 3 minutes' cycling distance from Station RAI and Amstel and close to Zuidas. A perfect location, also relative to the A10 beltway and A2 highway, the new Europaplein metro station and several tram and bus lines.
Beatrixpark, Amstelpark and Martin Luther King park on Amstel river are all within walking distance of the property.
Private front door from the street, the bright hallway accesses both levels. The hall includes a fitted coat closet and a swanky restroom with gold mosaic tiling.
French doors to the generous living room with beautiful wooden flooring, a sitting area at the rear with an enormous glass facade overlooking the backyard. The luxury kitchen faces the street and is fitted with a contemporary dark cabinet wall with the oven, combination microwave, refrigerator, freezer and ample cupboard space. Across from this wall is a designer kitchen unit with countless convenient drawers, a 5-burner gas cooker and a Quooker.
Next to the kitchen there is plenty of room for a large dining area, partially separated from the living room by a partition wall with a bio-ethanol fireplace.
French doors and the balcony lead to the sunny garden. Spanning a length of ca. 16.50 meters and a width of nearly 6.50 meter, the garden features lovely landscaping and a sunny terrace at the back, a small lawn and a shed of over 9 sqm. The back gate, with a communal bicycle shed, leads to the private parking space in the underground garage.
The slow-rise staircase leads down to the fully functional bedroom level. Featuring good ceiling heights, this floor is quiet and tranquil. The landing accesses the bedrooms.
At the rear right is the fresh, bright main bedroom with French doors to the terrace, with access to the garden. This room includes a walk-in closet and a sophisticated connecting bathroom, with a large vanity, an enormous shower and a separate toilet.
The adjacent bedroom has a nook with wardrobes and also accesses the terrace at the rear.
The third bedroom is at the front and offers ample storage, for toys for example. The second bathroom is fitted with a bathtub and a vanity. This bathroom borders on a separate laundry area, which also accommodates the central heating unit.
The parking space is in the secured parking garage in the substructure of the building and can be reached by the elevator or the stairs, around the house or by using the back entrance in the garden.
- Sound new building from 2009 with an energy label A: double glazing, insulated walls, floors, etc.
- Large HoA (42 residential units, 2 commercial units and 32 parking spaces) with a sink fund and long-term maintenance plan. Professionally managed by VvE Beheer Amsterdam.
- Monthly service charges of € 294.78 for the apartment and parking space. A significant portion of these fees go toward savings for future maintenance and includes the costs for the elevator and building insurance.
- Ground lease prepaid until 2036, the application for the conversion to perpetual ground lease was submitted in time. The designated notary for the conversion is Hartman LMH.
- Asking price: € 1.100.000,- excluding private parking space in the substructure of the building of € 45.000,- transaction costs are for the buyer.
- Delivery: no later than 2 months after signing the purchase contract.
*This property is listed by an MVA Certified Expat Broker*
Indicate which points of interest you want to show on the map.