*This property is listed by an MVA Certified Expat Broker*
Bright and spacious top-level apartment of approximately 75sqm with a balcony and option to construct a roof terrace (total outdoor space of ca. 32sqm). This shell apartment has unparalleled potential: the partition wall has been partially removed, resulting in an expansive, robust space; allowing the buyer to finish this wide apartment according to his/her own specifications and to implement a customized floorplan. The planning permission application for the roof terrace has already been submitted.
An exceptional property, with solar panels and double glazing, situated on prepaid ground lease land.
The property is on a beautiful part of Van Speijkstraat nearby De Clercqstraat and the first part of the Admiraal de Ruijterweg. A sought-after and vibrant area in Baarsjes district in Amsterdam-West borough, within 5 minutes' cycling distance of Jordaan district.
This lively neighborhood offers a wide range of shops, cafés and lovely restaurants, including Bar Spek, Spaghetteria, Café Panache, Kanarie Club, The Breakfast Club and several great eateries on De Clercqstraat and De Hallen. Close-by public transportation stops, including trams 13 and 19 and bus 18. The A10 beltway is also easily accessible via exits S105 and S106.
The bright communal stairwell leads to the front door of the apartment on the second floor. The third floor accommodates the commanding open space, ca 7.77 meters wide and 9.49 meters long. This level is in shell condition, which means that the buyer can tailor the floorplan to his/her own preferences. The outstanding dimensions and width allow for 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and a large living room with an open-plan kitchen. The reinforced beamed ceiling, steel doorway and masonry are currently partially exposed. Two large windows at the front face the street, at the rear the apartment features 2 large windows with 3 French doors to the adjacent balcony. This sunny west-facing balcony (ca. 1.17 x 8 meters) offers a lovely view of the large enclosed gardens below.
A comfortable staircase leads to the future roof terrace, measuring ca 4.5 x 5 meters. The application for the permit has been submitted; construction and layout of the roof terrace by the buyer must take into account the solar panels.
- The building was divided into apartment rights in 2008, at which time the structure and foundation were inspected and approved (code II).
- The ground lease has been prepaid until 2047. The municipality currently offers leaseholders favorable conditions for switching to the eternal ground lease system.
- All apartments in the building are currently owned by a single owner, the top 2 apartments are offered for sale; an HOA will be established, the sellers will deposit € 10,000.00 into the HOA's sink fund for future maintenance.
- In accordance with applicable regulations, the service charges for this apartment will amount to approx. € 98.00 per month.
- A long-term maintenance plan has been adopted (MJOP).
- The roof is fitted with 24 solar panels; The system will be divided into 4 individual systems, the system for the 3rd floor will consist of 6 panels with a total capacity of 1.62 KWh.
- Fitted with roof insulation.
- The permit application includes requested planning permission for, among others, the construction of a ca. 22.5sqm-roof terrace, for breaking down the partition wall (already completed) and for moving the front door of the apartment from the 3rd to the 2nd floor. The costs for associated work are at the expense and risk of the buyer. The roof terrace must be constructed in consultation with the seller, in order to ensure acceptable yield of the current solar panels.
- All construction in the apartment is at the risk and expense of the buyer, and must respect and maintain any existing cables, pipes and wiring for the systems of the neighbors.
- The buyer will cooperate with the amendment of the deed of division and grant permission for the extension of the ground floor apartment should the owner of that apartment wish to do so in the future.
- Project notary: Mr. H.J.M. van den Eerenbeemt, Holdinga Matthijssen Kraak Notarissen.
Indicate which points of interest you want to show on the map.