*This property is listed by an MVA Certified Expat Broker*
Spectacular 4-room newly built 113 sqm ground-floor apartment with a fabulous northwest-facing terrace and an unobstructed view of iconic Houthavengracht canal. The property has a private street entrance and a back door to the parking garage. A parking space in the building's substructure is also offered for sale with this apartment.
This beautifully located 4-room apartment is in the recently completed ‘De Stoere Jongens’ building on Wiborgeiland island in Houthavens. Wiborgeiland has a canal to both sides and is directly connected to the water of ‘Het IJ’.
A home in stunning and robust Houthavens surrounded by water, and even featuring a view of Het IJ and a park/large playground on the city side. Houthavens is a sustainable, low-traffic, family-friendly urban neighborhood. A beautiful, tranquil area around the corner from vibrant Spaarndammer Quarter, Haarlemmerdijk, Westerpark, Jordaan, the city's main canals and Central Station and Station Sloterdijk at under 10 minutes' cycling distance. A central location, with countless lovely restaurants such as Bickers aan de Werf, Karaat, De Gouden Reael, BAK, Anne & Max and Meneer Nieges.
Spaarndammerdijk offers direct access to the A10 beltway West or Central Station. There is also quick, direct bus service to the city center, Central Station and Sloterdijk Station and ferry service to Amsterdam Noord.
Wiborg is the only Houthavens development that is situated on its own island; all homes are surrounded by water to all sides. Amsterdam's illustrious trade history is reflected in Wiborg's fabulous architecture, designed by Neelu Boparai. Everything is a reference back to the historic warehouses, with a modern twist.
This property is in the most iconic and central building, Pakhuys Eduard, one of a total of nine warehouses referred to as “De Stoere Jongens”, the hotspot for a comfortable and sustainable lifestyle in Amsterdam.
This ground-level duplex has a private street entrance. Bright hall with glass facades and a large sliding door to the stunning living room.
The extremely comfortable main floor features a frontage of over 10 meters facing the canal and soaring 3.31-meter ceilings.
Bifold doors to the terrace can be opened fully, creating an amazing indoor-outdoor flow. Its slight elevation lends this level a breathtaking view of the wide Houthavengracht canal.
The kitchen is on the other side of this level and is fitted with high-end appliances Quooker. Adjacent is the dining area, with an elevated, inviting lounge area facing the canal.
The bedroom floor accommodates two bedrooms, each with a private bathroom and fitted closet. There is also a stair closet, internal storage, separate restroom, a walk-in closet and a laundry room with the laundry station.
The bathroom for the first bedroom is equipped with a walk-in shower, designer radiator and a large vanity. This bedroom has a spacious closet under the stairs.
Off the hall is the restroom, the internal storage with the laundry station, a storage closet with the heat recovery unit and a third large storage space that can be used to accommodate your personal needs.
The main bedroom has a private bathroom with a walk-in shower, designer radiator, two sinks and a private toilet. There is also walk-in closet and a nook that can be used as a wardrobe.
The parking space is in the building's substructure.
- Sound, charming new building (2020);
- Over 10 meter's frontage on the canal;
- Ceiling heights of 3.30 meters;
- Beautiful pvc herringbone flooring throughout;
- Underfloor heating and cooling throughout;
- Integrated climate system with mechanical ventilation;
- Smooth plasterwork and painted throughout;
- Common areas use power generated by solar panels on the building's roof;
- Full insulation (A label, EPC 0.15) EPC-report available (for a discount on mortgage interest/ ground lease
- Meets sustainable building standards, with IG++ glazing, facade, floor and roof insulation and energy-efficient technical systems;
- Pick Up Point in the central lobby; no need to stay home to wait for your package deliveries;
- Private parking space in the building's substructure;
- Extra secured and heated communal bicycle parking on the ground floor and substructure of Pakhuys Eduard;
- Exquisite location in the city;
- Within walking distance of amenities: schools, supermarkets, health center,
daycare center, restaurants and public transportation (bus/ferry);
- Ground lease of € 3,969.35 per year for the residential unit and € 135.31 per year for the parking space. In principle, ground lease is tax deductible; ground lease in effect until 15-10-2067;
- Timely application submitted for the switch to everlasting ground lease, under favorable conditions;
- SWK-warranty (building warranty effective until 10 years following initial conveyance);
- Asking price € 745,000 closing costs payable by buyer for the residence;
- Asking price € 50,000 closing costs payable by buyer for the private parking space in the underground parking garage.
- Measurement survey and blueprints available;
- Professional HOA management by NEWOMIJ;
- Immediate closing negotiable.
** WE OBSERVE ALL PUBLIC HEALTH AUTHORITY COVID 19 GUIDELINES DURING VIEWINGS **
Indicate which points of interest you want to show on the map.