*This property is listed by an MVA Certified Expat Broker*
Exquisite newly built 4-room apartment spanning approximately 136 sqm with a northwest-facing balcony off the living room with a view of the canal. Situated in a new apartment building (2020) with beautiful common areas, elevators, a storage unit in the substructure and a PRIVATE PARKING SPACE.
The property is in Houthavens on an island with a canal to both sides.
A home in stunning and robust Houthavens flanked by water with a view of Het IJ and a park/ large playground on the city-facing side. Houthavens is a sustainable, low-traffic and family-friendly urban neighborhood. A beautiful, tranquil spot around the corner from lively Spaarndammerbuurt, Haarlemmerdijk, Jordaan and the city's historic canal belt and within 10 minutes' cycling distance of Central Station. A central location, the neighborhood itself is home to countless lovely restaurants including Bickers aan de Werf, Karaat, De Gouden Reael, BAK, Anne & Max and Meneer Nieges. Easy access to the A10 beltway via exits S102 and S103.
The robust Wiborg warehouses form a varied composition, as do the homes that are behind the facades. The development is composed of three apartment buildings with three individual buildings in between. This property is in one of the individual buildings. The architecture reflects that of traditional canal warehouses, but offer contemporary comfort and sustainability.
The spacious communal entrance with an elevator leads to the apartment on the 1st and 2nd floors. The entrance to this home is on the 3rd floor, with a landing, meter cupboard and coat area. This extremely comfortable main floor is on level two. A wonderful space with a central luxury Bulthaup kitchen featuring a chef's island with a Quooker Flex, beautiful induction cooker with integrated Bora extractor and composite countertop. The wall unit combines ample cupboard space with a combination microwave/ steam oven, separate large oven, warmer tray and a Siemens refrigerator/freezer. Behind the wall unit, fittings for water to install e.g. an ice cube maker in the refrigerator. The island can accommodate a wine refrigerator.
Adjacent to the dining area, a harmonica door opens to the fabulous balcony which is partially roofed. This spot offers a sweeping view of the water.
The first floor features three bedrooms, the modern bathroom, a stair closet and the internal storage room. The bathroom is equipped with a luxury free-standing bathtub, shower with a rain shower and manual shower, luxury smoked glass partition walls - one of which is fitted with remote-controlled heating, a wall-mounted toilet and custom-made vanity with a round sink bowl and gorgeous round mirror with indirect lighting. The separate (second) toilet off the hall is styled in keeping with the bathroom. The main bedroom is expansive and features a large wardrobe wall.
The large internal storage room includes the city heating system and the laundry station. The apartment includes a private storage unit and a parking space with a charging station in the building's substructure.
Sustainability is a priority on Wiborgeiland. For its power supply, the property follows the principles of 'Trias Energetica'; a promising combination of energy-efficient, sustainability measures that start with a shell structure that has a high insulation value, sustainable energy via the city heating - reducing CO2 emissions - and by generating power on-site.
Solar panels have been installed on the roof of the complex. As a resident, you can use your panels to generate power.
This minimizes the energy costs of the apartment.
Warmer or cooler? It's up to you. Residual heat from the industrial sector is used for the underfloor heating and warm water. And cold water from Het IJ is used to lower the indoor temperature via underfloor cooling. This extremely energy-efficient cooling method ensures that the structure temperature of the building does not rise, ensuring a comfortable cool indoor climate.
- Sound and charming new building from 2020;
- Large elevators;
- Smooth Anhydrite floor with underfloor heating and cooling for a comfortable indoor climate;
- Integrated climate system with mechanical ventilation system;
- Power for the communal areas generated by solar panels on the roof;
- Beautiful floating wooden staircase from the entrance to the 2nd floor and modern wooden stairs from the 2nd to the 1st floor;
- Glass wall with safety glass next to the stairs;
- Flooring can be fitted to the preference of the buyer;
- Entire apartment has smooth wall finishes and is painted;
- Connections for internet, televisions and telephones via UTP cables that lead to the meter cupboard;
- Full insulation (A label, EPC 0.15) EPC-report available (for reduced mortgage interest/ ground lease);
- Meets the Sustainable Construction standards, including IG++ glazing, facade, floor and roof insulation and energy efficient technical equipment;
- Exceptionally beautiful location in the city;
- Videophone system;
- Pick Up Point in the communal lobby; no need to stay home for deliveries;
- Large storage unit in the building's substructure;
- Extra secured shared bicycle parking in the substructure;
- Private parking space with a private charging station;
- Ground lease of € 4,985.28 per year, € 135,32 per year for the parking space. In principle, these are tax deductible; ground lease period in effect until 15-10-2067;
- Timely application submitted for conversion to everlasting ground lease;
- SWK-guarantee (construction guarantee applies until 10 years following first conveyance);
- Asking price € 795,000 closing costs payable by buyer for the apartment;
- Asking price € 50,000 closing costs payable by buyer for the private parking space int he underground parking garage.
** WE OBSERVE THE RIVM PUBLIC HEALTH GUIDELINES DURING ALL VIEWINGS **
Indicate which points of interest you want to show on the map.