A tastefully renovated and furnished luxurious 4-bedroom apartment located on the first floor with private entrance on the Rooseveltlaan. Notable features include a spacious, sunny living room with a luxurious open kitchen, 3 good-sized bedrooms, a bathroom with walk-in shower, separate toilet and a balcony.
The property is conveniently located close to the centre of Amsterdam, between the Waalstraat and the Victorieplein. A great variety of shops and fine cafés and restaurants can be found on the Scheldestraat and Maasstraat. The buzzing neighbourhood of the Pijp with the lively Albert Cuyp Market is located nearby. The River Amstel and the Martin Luther King Park are within walking distance, and the RAI Congress Centre, the Zuidas (WTC), the Beatrix Park and Amstel Park only a short cycle ride away.
Transport links are good: the A10 ring road is accessible by car via the RAI (S109) and Amstel (S111) exits. A number of tram stops are within two minutes walk (line 4, 12 and 25), and the Amstel and RAI Station are both within walking distance.
The private entrance is accessed through a well-kept open porch with stone stairs, leading to the apartment on the first floor. An enclosed entrance leads to the hall which provides access to all rooms in the apartment. At the front of the property is the living room with a modern semi-open kitchen. This is equipped with Siemens appliances and include a fridge-freezer (3 freezer drawers), an oven and microwave, a dishwasher and a 4-burner gas cooker. The three bedrooms are at the rear of the property with the two smaller bedrooms giving access to the balcony. The luxury bathroom has double sinks, a walk-in shower, a bath and a cupboard with Siemens washing machine and dryer. There is also a separate toilet with a sink.
- Completely renovated and tastefully furnished (including beds in the 2 bedrooms and desk in study);
- Located near the French school (De Franse School) in the Rustenburgerstraat 246;
- Pets are not allowed;
- Preference for a non-smoking tenant;
- Approval from landlord required;
- Available July 26, 2018 for at least 1 year;
- Two months deposit required;
- This apartment is not available for sharing
- Rent € 2,200.00 excluding gas, water, electricity and other utilities per month.